Bergen's 8th Birthday

Addie was so excited about going to Bergen's Birthday Party!
Addie has so much fun at Mountain Brook Gymnastics that I have considered having her a party there as well.

We lucked out and had the same helper as last year and she remembered Addie!
That meant I could actually stand by and watch Addie have fun - I swear I almost cried out of pure relief.
It is so incredibly rare that I get to be a bystander and I am usually so busy helping Addie, that I miss out on seeing her have fun.
This. Was. Wonderful!


She was all about crawling through the tunnel.


Addie moved so slowly through the obstacle course, that I had her step to the side at one point just so the other children could get past.
She was very proud of herself for working so hard.


Bergen was a champ at climbing the rope...


as was Brock!


Addie just enjoyed the opportunity.


more to come...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...