Birthday Presents Galore!

Addie patiently waited for everyone to arrive, and Rudy was right next to her, standing (or sitting) watch.


I was very deliberate with Addie's Birthday wish list, and tried to get her things that she really needs and enjoys.

Mrs. Amy bought Addie Play Doh, and I can't count the number of hours I spent making one creation after another.



Books from Aunt Nonna


were perfect.


Amazon has more than just my address memorized,


and they played a big part in Addie's Birthday.


From the monster water bottle, 


and more books from Aunt Cissy and Gabi.


A paint set from Uncle Howard and Detra


brought lots of smiles,


and a few gifts from us.



Little Silly Monkey,



and her never ending collection of babies.



A paint set needs an easel (and a gallon of extra strength clothes detergent).


This beautiful Baby Girl of mine, full of joy, made for one very special night.


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...