How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Day Six
All done with Disney World and heading to vacation spot number two.
Addie asked all last night to "Go home".
My baby is exhausted!
She just took a two hour nap in the car.
That is a first!
Julien said he was both happy and sad to be leaving Orlando.
It gives me a lot to ponder for our next vacation.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...