Size Canine Medium

First, it is important to note that Julien had removed Addie's pony tail holders, which resulted in the stringy mess of hair witnessed below. 

Second, I was busy in the office and when I looked to see why it was so quiet, I quickly found the answer.

Julien had replaced Addie's sweater with Rudy's shirt and they were waiting for me to notice.

It had never crossed my mind to wonder what the canine to human clothing size conversion was, but now I at least have an idea that a human 5T converts to a canine medium.

I have accomplished something today.

Despite the look on Addie's face, she was rather excited to model Rudy's shirt for the evening.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...