A Wonderful Day!!!

Addie is doing so well that for a brief time today, I was able to play with her and not think about her diagnoses.
Addie has reached her two-month milestones and we have been able to prove the doctors wrong again! Addie is smiling all the time, cooing, doing great at holding her head up and again today rolled from her back to her side! She is diligently working on grasping for and holding on to objects as well as bringing objects to her mouth.
I am so very thankful for all the prayers for Addie. I truly believe that Addie is doing so well because of our constant prayers!
I am so afraid to leave her alone in a room. I never know when the seizures will start and I would never forgive myself if I were not there immediately to help her. I ask for each of you to please pray that Addie continues to meet her milestones and that she continues to be seizure free!
Thank you all!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...