Umm...Wow...

Inhale...and exhale.

Yep.

Trying to take it minute by minute.

Tomorrow marks a month since the death of my precious Mother.

As if that hasn't been difficult and stressful enough, my siblings have tried their best to add even more challenges to the daily mix.

Two weeks ago, my brother had knee surgery number eight.
I didn't go to the hospital, and I did feel incredibly horrible about not being there.
I don't have a great excuse, except that I'm trying to catch up on work and appointments and everything in between, but still.
He gets to go back in about a month to have a total knee replacement.
Yep, it's not over yet.

Last week, my sister decided to add to the stress and had a heart attack.
Yep.
A heart attack.
Three weeks and three days after my precious Mother died of a heart attack.
My sister has/had major blockages.
One main artery was almost 100% blocked, another 70%.
They were able to place a stent in the one that was almost 100% blocked and she gets to go back in two weeks to try to stent the 70% blockage, along with another smaller blockage.
Yep.

It's been a tad bit stressful lately.

I'm trying to catch up on football, and other things, not because I have to, but because it is great therapy for me.

So, once again, I am so incredibly thankful for my health, my family and the support of my friends.
This has been quite the challenge.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...