Baby sign language

I have been working with Addie for a while on a few basic baby signs. Last Thursday she finally started to make the connection. Addie will respond to "Momma" by waving her arms and becoming really excited and if I say and sign "up" she extends her arms! I know this is a small step, but it is HUGE to me! To me, this shows that there is a visual and auditory connection that is being made with her brain. One step at a time and a lot of hard work will prove these doctors wrong. Please continue to pray for Addie and rejoice in this accomplishment...by the way, extending her arms to be picked up is one of her five-month milestones!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...