The End of Soccer Season

Soccer season was a blur.
I have tons of pictures that I just haven't gotten around to looking at.
This little blond girl of mine keeps me occupied every waking second of every single day.

She loved soccer this season!
It helped that she had a phenomenal sidekick to encourage and help her.


A game of Duck Duck "Juice" at break time.


It was also a huge help that she had several friends participating with her.


Addie's sidekick, Katherine, was so sweet and helpful!
Addie was a lucky, lucky girl!



Bergen and Addie were just thrilled with their trophy's.
These girls earned them!


We are looking forward to next season and for the opportunity to play - once again - with an amazing group of children!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...