I Miss You

For this to be the lazy days of summer, we sure have been busy.

Getting everyone together has been a little more challenging and Addie has really been missing her aunts and cousins.

We finally managed to schedule dinner at my house this past Friday, and when everyone came through the door, Addie was SO EXCITED!

I was in the kitchen but heard her laughing and screaming with joy and then I heard her say, "I missed you!".

That.  Was a first.

I think Addie has made progress with her speech, but yet we still only hear some words and phrases one time and then not again.

This phrase, was a big one, and let me know that she continues to make connections and use the appropriate words at the appropriate times.

She - is still learning.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...