The sweetest sound!

Last Thursday while at The Bell Center, Ms. Jennifer was playing with Addie and was touching her mouth with a rattle and she started to laugh! Over the next few days, I kept putting Addie to the test...just to make sure that she truly was laughing and she is! Ms. Claudia at daycare said Addie was giggling and so happy yesterday and again tonight Addie is laughing. It does take quite a bit of effort to coax it out of her, but it's the sweetest sound!
Based on the information that was given to me when Addie was born, I never thought I would get to experience the joy of her laughter. Your prayers and GOD's wondrous healing power brought this joy to us!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...