ToTo

It's much too long in between the times Addie gets to see ToTo.  
However, she gets so excited every single time she sees him. 

When she learned that we were going to take ToTo for a walk, she gathered her baby, baby stroller and all baby accessories for an afternoon at the park. 


Addie was just thrilled to be out and about with ToTo.  
She was also happy to stand at a safe distance in order to keep from getting doggie water all over her. 


It wasn't long before she demanded her turn and had to catch up to Gabi and retrieve the leash. 
She had a bit of help.


Addie misses ToTo and she misses my Mom tremendously. 
She still "calls" her GaGa and talks to her. 
Out of the blue, Addie will get my phone and start having a conversation.
When I ask who it is, she always tells me that it's "GaGa". 
Every once in a while she will hand me the phone so I can say "hello" as well. 
Sometimes Addie will cry when she talks to Mom, other times she will just laugh and laugh. 
Addie still asks to see her GaGa, and she still expects to see her at every event we attend. 

I'm thankful for ToTo, for the joy he brings to Addie and I'm thankful for the frequent phone calls between Addie and my Mom

I only wish I could hear my Mom as clearly as Addie does.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...