Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Bergen!

I just can't believe that it was time already to rejoice in the 2nd anniversary of Bergen's birth. This sweet little girl is so very dear to my heart and I wouldn't have missed this day for anything!

I decided while at the party - which was held at Kindermusik at The Pink House - that when I grow up I want to be just like Patti. Patti is Bergen's Mom and is the most organized person in the world, she throws the best parties, gives out the best party favors, has a heart of gold and is just beautiful inside and out! Patti needs to open up "Patti's Charm and Planning School" so that I can be the first to enroll!

The party was absolutely fabulous and Monkey had THE BEST TIME! She danced and played and even helped clean up!

Thank you so much for letting us share in this day with you...it was an honor!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie you little party animal! You look like the life of the party!